Human Anatomy and Physiology I Practical Handbook has been designed according to the curriculum of B.Pharmacy as per PCI Syllabus. The book clearly explains about the significance of compound microscope, microscopical structure of tissues, organization of bones and about haematological parameters. The book will be useful to the students in the field of Pharmacy.
Special Features of this book:
- A Comprehensive laboratory guide for pharmacy students and professionals.
- Provide adequate knowledge to practical application of the subject in reference to various
- apparatus used in the anatomy and physiology lab.
- Includes study of microscopic study of tissues, compound microscope and organization of bones.
- Apprehend the knowledge about the normal ranges of hematological parameters.